Due Care and Attention

Friday, January 6, 2012

AH, JANUARY

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  Do you mislay where you placed them about the 15th of January?  Join the crowd.  That is why I don't make resolutions...at any time.  I know me. Let's see, what are the usual ones...lose weight, I like to eat...they don't go together.  Exercise more, I have a job that requires that I sit most of the day and they frown on jogging around the cubicle - I disturb the other cubemoles.  Relax more, sort of an oxymoron with "exercise more" right before it...Get more sleep...ever work a night shift? Got kids? Live in an apartment?  See, no make resolutions!

I do like to take out the Tarot cards once in awhile to see if I need to take more care in my daily endeavors.  Today I  flipped over "The Chariot".  This lends itself to the interpretation of : "Fortitude"  That also happens to be the slogan on my coat of arms for my Clan MacRae...hum. Also, perseverance...I am tied of persevering. Need for attention to detail.  Ah, that is why I am "cleaning house".  Also means "balance"  that also happens to be my birth sign...Libra.  Ok, that's enough "coincidence". 

Back to cleaning and sorting!

Le Conteur.

No comments:

Post a Comment