Due Care and Attention

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

An Agreement

I follow two blogs fairly religiously, Law Dog, and Fatale Abstraction.  I do this for two reasons, they make me chuckle and Law Dog tests my speech agility as well as my sympathy for his life choices.  Law Dog recently tried to by a new phone...I will leave it to you to go there and see the results of his search.  I can sympathize, I also have the nearest thing to a brick that is still available. 

I don't need Facebook, Twitter, IPhone, Scrolling touch....any of that.  I don't even answer my phone most of the time...drives the boarders at The Boardinghouse nuts.  Another thing...who has fingers as small as those keys?  Texting, Hah!  My texts come out something like fgiureioitfdoirtytoiuyresdlkfg.  And that is with punctuation!  Also, I sort of like to keep my head up and lookin' around...lots see out there.  Check my email while driving....hum...I get mostly Spam and the delete button is tinier yet.  What's going to happen when the cells towers go down, when they are jammed...I guess it is my background in Homeland Security and Disaster work that keeps me asking the "what if" question all the time.

Sigh....

Le Conteur

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your thinking...but why did you include my picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Gaffer? I can see the attraction! :)

    Deeply complimented that you follow my blog and have gotten a smile or two there, and I've enjoyed your comments. I've added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete