Due Care and Attention

Friday, April 25, 2014

FIRST DATE

Hello All,

Well, I went on a first date yesterday...it does not bode well when the first thing out of his mouth is: "Your back is a mess".  Needless to say, this was a  Doctor of Neurology and he should have known that I would not be impressed by his brazenness and his attempt at humor...

this is a "normal" spine:
and this:
is mine...if you will note there is a slight discrepancy between the two.  No wonder I have intermittent (constant) back pain...The Gaffer refers to it as my usual pain in the upper ass.  Sigh, so I am bound for some injections that will KILL the offending nerve and get me to mind my posture and learn some back muscle strengthening tricks.
 I wonder, though, if the nerve that responds to pain is dead, won't that mean that I will just overdo it?
 
Hum.
 
LeConteur
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment