Due Care and Attention

Thursday, July 24, 2014

ERRORS AND OMISSIONS

 
I really MUST start rereading my posts as some of the "unique" misspellings can lead to some very unintended consequences!
 
The Gaffer and I are attempting to wallpaper a bathroom that has been in the throws of remodeling for about 6 years.  Now I don't know about you, but wallpapering has never been a favorite pastime of mine, but this house was wallpapered in the '80's and they just stuck it on over the drywall without sealing the drywall...so, KILZ over the old wallpaper and try to hang new stuff over the old.  I don't go in for the hens and chickens or shells and beachy stuff - I trend toward the textured type...much less difficult to align and somewhat less confrontational.  I must admit that the trial piece I taped to the wall looks pretty good...let's just hope I bought enough of the stuff over 6 years ago -
 
LeConteur


1 comment:

  1. A six year wait to put up wall paper is a demonstration that you (we) want to be sure before we commit.

    ReplyDelete