Due Care and Attention

Friday, December 3, 2010

Well, fate happens

This time next week will find me on the West Coast...not that I had planned this or anything, but fate happens.  The Boardinghouse will be going on apace and I will still be the one to clean up the place, but The Gaffer will be the Major Domo.  This means that he will reign in a "house" full of women.  Toothless is coming with me for moral support.  Also, I need to establish another Boardinghouse out there.  Ah, the life of an entrepreneur!

Denim Doll thinks this is just great, as she will basically have The Gaffer all to herself, the others consider him a bit too cerebral for their tastes.  The Cop is a bit taken aback,  but she has had 20 years to train the Gaffer and so maybe it will work out ok...the rest, well....

I have been following a couple of other blogs over time and would like to point you all in their direction...
Lawdog and Fatale Abstraction both are quite good and keep me honest.

Hum, West Coast...the Land of Rabid Lefties and good wine.  I might just fit in.  I will be driving a van via the Northern route...if the weather sucks, I will blame my friends at the NWS who said it should be good driving mid week.  later.

Le Conteur

No comments:

Post a Comment