Due Care and Attention

Friday, October 19, 2012

 
 
 
 
I volunteer to furkid sit for a few friends of mine, for the next week or so I will be so  engaged...and this is quite representative of the issues I will have with their "loved ones".

These kids have not yet been taught restraint, although I have threatened to teach them.

As for our bunch, Amber (the 4 month old chihuahua) and Galen (the 6 year old Papillion) both decided I was fair game for a rousing battle of the dogs, on the bed at 5:00 in the morning...I tried burrowing under the covers only to find that Amber had beat me to it and I met her face to face, picked her up and pitched her out from under only to discover that Galen had discovered what she had done so when I went back under the covers, Galen said effectively: "Hi there, where did she go?" The better part of valor and all that, and I decided to just get up and start my day.

Right now, they are sleeping peacefully all in a bunch - they look so innocent!

LeConteur

1 comment:

  1. You love being the center of attention when it's a small, furry and warm face licker.

    ReplyDelete